Nimble Babies Ltd. (“We”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy (together with our terms of conditions and any other documents referred to on it) sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following terms carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. We keep certain basic information when you visit our website and recognise the importance of keeping that information secure as well as letting you know what we will do with it.
For the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is Nimble Babies Ltd of MAH, Level 2, 154 Bishopsgate, London, United Kingdom EC2M 4LN (registration number 08911662).
This policy only applies to our site. If you leave our site via a link or otherwise, you will be subject to the policy of that website provider. We have no control over that policy or the terms of any external website and you should check their policy before continuing to access the site.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you: your name, email address, telephone, and location to enable the registration and creation of your user account on this application. We also collect and use your name, contact details and delivery address in the following ways:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site www.nimblebabies.com. This includes information provided at the time of subscribing to our services or when requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our site.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs, operating system, browser usage and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise, and the resources that you access.
- We may send you service messages via email such as abandoned carts emails and invitations to review our services and products.
- We are using Product Reviews as our data processor to assist us in collecting feedback from our customers. This feedback allows us to improve the services and products that we offer to you.
- We will use your data to deliver your purchases.
- We will use your data to detect and prevent fraud.
- We may use your purchase history and cart abandonment data to provide customer service and support, handle returns and assist you with the use of our services.
IP addresses and cookies
We may collect information about your computer, including and where available, your IP address, operating system and browser type for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns and will not be used to identify any individual. We will not collect any personal information in this way.
We may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalised service. They enable us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage pattern.
- Store information about your preferences and allow us to tailor our site according to individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognise you when you return to our site.
Where we store your personal data
All information you provide to us is stored on a secure server. Any payment transaction will be encrypted. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent any unauthorised access.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your chosen device.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in any interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about any changes to our service.
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your personal information to third parties in the event that:
- We buy or sell any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- We are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, our customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by contacting us at Nimble Babies Ltd of MAH, Level 2, 154 Bishopsgate, London, United Kingdom EC2M 4LN.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Access to information
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is Nimble Babies Ltd of MAH, Level 2, 154 Bishopsgate, London, United Kingdom EC2M 4LN (registration number 08911662).
This policy only applies to our site. If you leave our site via a link or otherwise, you will be subject to the policy of that website provider. We have no control over that policy or the terms of the website and you should check their policy before continuing to access the site.