Nimble Sticky Stopper is an antibacterial toy & surface cleaner that cleans and disinfects without using bleach!

No more sticky mess from food and drink spills on your children’s toys, tables, and play area.

  • Powered by plant-based cleaning ingredients
  • Uses lactic acid, a natural disinfectant derived from fermenting sugar
  • Safe to use: bleach-free, fragrance-free
  • Perfect to clean and disinfect toys, tables and surfaces including carpets and floors
  • Removes sticky and greasy residues from food, chocolate, fruit juices, milk, and more

So easy to use

Spray on the toy or surface

Wipe with a clean cloth and dry

Relax and have a bath or a cuppa