Terms & Conditions
1. Terms and Conditions: These are the terms and conditions of our agreement which apply to all purchases from nimblebabies.com. You should read them carefully before making a purchase as we may vary these terms from time to time.
2. Order: You can submit an order for products to nimblebabies.com by completing the details required on the order summary page and clicking the ‘send order’ button. All prices are reflected in GBP (£) and include VAT where applicable, providing that delivery is to a location in the UK. Orders outside of the United Kingdom may be subject to an additional charge. Goods supplied are not for resale. We are under no obligation to accept your order, but would normally do so where the product is available, the order reflects current pricing and your credit/debit card payment is approved by your credit/debit card company.
2a. By displaying products on our website, we are not engaging in an offer to sell to you, instead it is your order that is the offer. Accordingly, we are not liable to sell you any product that might be priced incorrectly or differently than that meant by us.
3. Acceptance of order: We will notify you of our acceptance of your offer to purchase shortly after we receive it, this communication will be confirmed by email. At that point, a binding agreement between us will be in place on these terms and conditions. If we do not accept your order for any reason or the price of the product has increased between the time of the order and our acceptance of it (or if a supplementary delivery charge applies), we will email you to advise you of the change. You will then need to resubmit your order. We can accept credit/debit card payments or PayPal payments only.
4. Delivery: We make every effort to deliver all products within the United Kingdom within 3 working days of acceptance of your order. All deliveries will be made to the address specified by when the order was placed. We may, at our discretion and expense, deliver parts of your order separately. Ownership of the products shall pass to you once we have received payment in full. If we cannot deliver the products to you at the address you have specified for any reason (other than when we are at fault), and the goods are returned to our warehouse after subsequent failed delivery attempts, we will notify you and store the products at your risk. If you wish us to redeliver the products to you, you will need to authorise us to charge your credit card/debit card for re-delivery accordingly.
5. Payment: We take every reasonable care to ensure that your order and subsequent transactions are conducted via a secure link. As we are not responsible for the operation of the secure link, we will not, unless we are negligent, be liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party obtains unauthorised access to any information you provide via such link. If products are not available for any reason after we have accepted your order, we will let you know. We will not charge you for these products and will refund any amounts already paid (if any) to your original payment method by way of a credit to your credit/debit card account or by PayPal.
6. Coupons: Customers may only use one coupon from any of our promotional partners for any one transaction. Coupons are only to be used by the intended recipient and not shared with third parties or posted publicly. Nimble Babies Limited reserves the right to cancel an order if more than one coupon is used per transaction or in the event a coupon has been shared with a third party or used by an unintended recipient. A refund will be issued in the event of an order cancellation under these terms.
7. Returns: We hope you are happy with your purchase from our online store. If, however, it does not meet your expectations or you have changed your mind, you may return your product for a full refund, provided it is unused and in its original packaging, within 14 days of receipt. To trigger our returns process, email us at: email@example.com with your order details and the reason why you’d like to return your product, or call us on +44 208 286 1909 and one of our team members will be to help arrange a refund for you.
Refunds will include our standard delivery charge but not the cost of returning the product to us. The refunded amount will be transferred back via the original payment method within 7 working days.
Not 100% satisfied with our product?
We work hard to make sure our products meet our customers’ expectations, but if for any reason you are experiencing an issue with our product and believe it to be faulty, please let us know as soon as possible so we can help resolve the problem efficiently.
To report a fault or problem, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order details and a clear explanation of your concerns, or call us on +44 208 286 1909 and one of our team members will be able to help you.
This does not affect your statutory rights.