1. Terms and Conditions: These are the terms and conditions of our agreement which apply to all purchases of products by you from nimblebabies.com and you should read them carefully. We may vary these terms from time to time and therefore you should check them before you make a new purchase.
2. Order: You can submit an order for products to nimblebabies.com, by completing the details required on the order summary page and clicking the send order button. All prices are reflected in £ UK Sterling and include VAT where applicable, providing delivery is to a location in the UK. Orders outside of the United Kingdom may be subject to an additional charge. Goods supplied are not for resale. We are under no obligation to accept your order, but would normally do so where the product is available, the order reflects current pricing and your credit/debit card payment is approved by your credit/debit card company.
2a. The display of any product on our website is in no way an offer by us to sell to you. It is your response that is the offer. Accordingly, we are not liable to sell you any product that might be quoted at a price lower than that meant by us.
3. Acceptance of order: We will notify you of our acceptance of your offer to purchase by email shortly after we receive it and at that point a binding agreement between us will be in place on these terms and conditions. If we do not accept your order for any reason or the price of the product has increased between the time of the order and our acceptance of it (or if a supplementary delivery charge applies), we will email you to advise you of the change. You will then need to resubmit your order. We can accept credit/debit card payments or PayPal payments.
4. Delivery: We make every effort to deliver all products within the United Kingdom within 3 working days of acceptance of your order. All deliveries will be made to you at the address specified by you in the order. We may, at our discretion and expense, deliver parts of your order separately. Ownership of the products shall pass to you once we have received payment in full. If we cannot deliver the products to you at the address you have specified for any reason (other than when we are at fault), and the goods are returned to our warehouse after subsequent failed delivery attempts, we will notify you and store the products at your risk. If you wish us to redeliver the products to you, you will need to authorise us to charge your credit card/debit card for such re-delivery.
5. Payment: We take every reasonable care to ensure that your order and subsequent transactions are conducted via a secure link. As we are not responsible for the operation of the secure link we will not, unless we are negligent, be liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party obtains unauthorised access to any information you provide via such link. If products are not available for any reason after we have accepted your order, we will let you know. We will not charge you for these products and will refund any amounts already paid (if any) by way of a credit to your credit/debit card account or by PayPal.
6. Coupons: Customers may only use one coupon from any of our promotional partners for any one transaction. Nimble Babies Limited reserves the right to cancel an order if anyone uses more than one coupon and issue a refund.
7. Returns: We hope you are happy with your purchase from our Nimble Babies on-line shop. If, however, it does not meet your expectations or you have changed your mind, you may return your product for a full refund, provided it is unused and in its original packaging, within 14 days of receipt. Simply email us at: email@example.com with your details explaining why you’d like to return your product or call us on +44 208 286 1909 and one of our team members will be to help arrange a refund for you.
Refunds will include the standard delivery charge, but not the cost of returning the product to us. The refunds will be sent back to the buyers account via online transfer within 7 working days.
Not 100% satisfied with our product?
We work hard to make sure our product meets our customers’ expectations, but if for any reason you are experiencing an issue with our product and believe it to be faulty, then we’d like to know as soon as possible so we can help resolve the problem.
Simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your details explaining your concerns or call us on +44 208 286 1909 and one of our team members will be to help you.
This does not affect your statutory rights.